ExcelDiet.com FAQ - Frequently Asked Questio...
I'm too tired to exercise, what should I do?
If you're too tired to exercise there are a number of things you can do:
blog comments powered by
- See a doctor to make sure you're okay to exercise
- Make a plan with a friend to exercise together
- Try to go for a 5 minute walk and then build up to longer times
- Set an egg-timer for 5 minutes and just work out for that long if you feel okay then keep going
- Take your favorite caffeine beverage to give you energy for your workout
- Look in the mirror and use this to motivate you
- Identify what excuses you're making and solve them
- Go for a walk during your lunch hour
- Get a heart rate monitor to make sure you're not overdoing it
- Make sure you're getting enough sleep at night