ExcelDiet.com FAQ - Frequently Asked Questio...
What did you specifically do to lose weight and keep it off?
Here are the specific steps I did each day to lose weight and keep it off:
- Weigh myself upon awakening
- Enter my weight to the Excel Diet Spreadsheet
- Follow the sheets instructions
- If behind my daily one-pound-a-week goal I ate less and exercised more
- If ahead I ate more and exercised less
- I blogged about the experience
- I learned what worked and what didn't
When behind my goal I ate the following: Breakfast, Lunch and snack 800 - 1000 calories from low sugar protein bars
Dinner, 500 calories from:
In terms of exercise when behind my goal:
- Salad with chicken
- Veggie burgers on English muffin with cheese
- Atkins frozen dinners
Walked 3 miles each day to work
Upped to 6 miles when behind my goal
When ahead I didn't exercise and ate what I wanted.
blog comments powered by